App Info: An e-mail service application supported with Microsoft Exchange Server ... Read More >
Nine - Exchange Outlook Mail / Specifications
- • Price: FREE
- • Total downloads
- • Version downloads
- v 1.8.0c
DISCLAIMER: Nine - Exchange Outlook Mail is the property and trademark from , all rights reserved by Click on the above link to proceed to the APK file download page or app buy page.
Nine - Exchange Outlook Mail / Description
Nine - Exchange ActiveSync is an application designed to present an amazing mail app for Android devices which is synchronized with Microsoft Exchange Server.
In addition to e-mail, you will have all your contacts at your disposal, as well as useful tools like Calendar, Task and Notes, which are especially helpful if you have a busy life and need a bit of organization.
Nine's design is aesthetic and clean, proposing an impeccable interface with good control response. Organize your e-mails in folders and set a notification for each one of them
9FOLDERS INC. is the developer of Nine - Exchange ActiveSync, available for free trial and worth US$9.99. after two weeks. Supporting multiple accounts.Tags: tasksync for exchange kitkat, nine app for outlook, nine exchange activesync client, nine exchange, 9folders inc nine, nine exchange activesync, nine exchange activesync review, asim akath.
Developer's original description available here
Developer's original description available here********************
Nine is available on Google play for the low price of US$9.99.
This is half price of the original price (US$19.99) as we advertised before.
This is a limited time offer, so grab yours before it ends!
After enough time using the free trial for 2 weeks and you are satisfied, please purchase Nine.
As of today email communication became a critical thing as interpersonal communication skill within an organization or in your daily life. There might be nothing more important than efficient communication in the work of a company. Nine is a full-fledged email application for Android based on Direct Push technology to synchronize with Microsoft Exchange Server using Microsoft Exchange ActiveSync, and also designed for entrepreneurs or ordinary people who want to have efficient communication with their colleagues, friends, and family members at anytime, anywhere. You may already have good experience with other E-Mail apps for Android. Regardless of your existing experience, we will give you a superb experience more than anything else. Leveraging E-Mail, Contacts, Calendar, Tasks and Notes on your mobile devices through wireless networks enhances your user experience and dramatically reduces your time.
- Direct Push Synchronization with Exchange ActiveSync. Nine does not have any server to store user's Nine data. Nine app connects to user server directly. All Nine data is stored in user device only.
- Great user experience & beautiful GUI
- Multiple accounts
- Calendar and Contacts (Integrated into stock Calendar and Contacts application along with Nine account)
- Rich-Text Editor (Android KitKat and higher)
- Client Cert
- Global Address List (GAL)
- Favorite Folder (Be able to check out all of email messages including sub-folders in one special folder at a time)
- Select folders to push (Email notification per each folder)
- Automatic setup for many popular email services like Office 365, Exchange Online, Hotmail, Live.com, Outlook, MSN or Google Apps
- Full HTML (inbound, outbound)
- Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)
- Hybrid Email Search (Integrate with fast local search and online search)
- Conversation Mode
- Unread Badge (Nova Launcher, Apex Launcher, DashClock and Samsung & LG devices)
- Widgets (Unread badge, Shortcuts and Email list)
- SMS sync (Exchange 2010 and higher)
- Supports Android Wear
- Notes Sync (Exchange 2010 and higher)
- Tasks Sync (Recurrence Tasks, Reminder, Categories)
- Exchange Server 2003 SP2/SP3 and above
- Office 365
- Google Apps
- Other servers(IBM Notes Traveler, Groupwise, Kerio, Zimbra, Horde, IceWarp, MDaemon etc) supported Exchange ActiveSync
* Notice: The general Gmail users couldn't use Nine because Google had changed the policy not to support ActiveSync for general Gmail users on January 2013. You can find detailed information at below link titled “Google Sync End of Life”.
The users for paid Google apps can use to sync with ActiveSync. Thus, the users can use Nine.
** Available Android
- Android 4.0.3 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and above
Nine is not cloud based. It only stores your accounts’ passwords on the actual device. It only connects to the actual mail servers. It only stores your messages on the device.
- If you have a question or a special request, just send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
Other users also looks for: Nine - Exchange Outlook Mail, Nine - Exchange Outlook Mail download, download Nine - Exchange Outlook Mail, Nine - Exchange Outlook Mail free download, free Nine - Exchange Outlook Mail download,
Nine - Exchange Outlook Mail / Changelog / What's New in v 1.8.0c
Ease of use
There are other free tools with similar approaches
No Gmail support because of Google reasons